Shamima Begum has been branded “evil scum” by the brother of beheaded British aid worker Alan Henning.
Paul Henning has reacted with fury at the news 19-year-old Begum believes she has a right to return home and raise her newborn baby in the UK.
His 47-year-old brother was executed on camera in 2014 after being kidnapped by ISIS while helping children displaced by the conflict.
In a series of Facebook posts, Mr Henning labelled the jihadi bride ‘evil scum’ and called for Islamic State widows to have their passports revoked.
“Let’s stop this b**** ever coming back to England,” he wrote, as he shared a petition to stop Begum returning to the UK.
Paul wrote: “We need to keep this going we need people to realise what eval (sic) scum these people are.
“My brother Alan Henning went to help them and paid for it with his life.”
Another shared post read: “As ISIS lose ground the Jihadi Widows are returning to Britain. Revoke their passports and bar them from ever returning.”
A third post showed a photo of Alan holding a young Syrian child, and read: “Now is a good time to remember Alan Henning who died helping Syrian kids before most of us even knew it was a problem.”
Sharing a post which states Begum would not face terror charges if she was to return, Mr Henning wrote: “This is what will happen if they let that b**** gets back to the UK.”
Alan Henning was an English taxi driver-turned-volunteer humanitarian aid worker.
He was the fourth Western hostage killed by ISIS whose murder was publicised in a beheading video.
Mr Henning was captured during the extremist group’s occupation of the Syrian city of Al-Dana in December 2013.
He was there helping provide humanitarian relief.
When he was captured, Mr Henning was a driver for the organisation Rochdale Aid 4 Syria.
Henning was shown at the end of David Cawthorne Haines’s execution video, released on September 13 2014, and was referred to as being the next victim by Mohammed Emwazi, otherwise known as Jihadi John of the ISIS cell described as The Beatles.
A video of Henning’s beheading was released on October 3 2014.
Earlier this week, the Home Secretary Sajid Javid told Begum’s family he was revoking the 19-year-old’s citizenship after she fled to join IS, amid fears she could be a terror risk.
It is unclear where the tough measure leaves jihadi bride Begum, who is in a Syrian refugee camp with her newborn son.
But her family vowed to challenge the move, which came after Mr Javid had on Monday told Brits joining IS abroad: “If you back terror, there must be consequences.”
She has the right to appeal, which may be a lengthy process.
Mr Javid’s letter said: “Please find enclosed papers that relate to a decision to deprive your daughter, Shamima Begum, of her British citizenship.
“The order removing her citizenship has subsequently been made.”
Begum’s lawyer Tasnime Akunjee said the family were “very disappointed” at Mr Javid’s decision.
He added: “We are considering all legal avenues to challenge this.”
One legal source said last night the move will make it very difficult for Begum to return unless she wins an appeal.
He added: “As her parents are of Bangladeshi origin, she may have dual nationality, so she will become a Bangladeshi citizen. If not she will become stateless.”
Mr Javid had admitted he was powerless to stop UK jihadis returning home as governments cannot make people stateless.
The Met Police said Begum faces “potential arrest” if she does return.
Immigration solicitor Asif Salam warned as the runaway teenager’s baby is British, she could get back her nationality “by default”.
Begum, from Bethnal Green, East London, fled with two other schoolgirls in 2015. She married an IS fighter who is now said to be in captivity.
Her two other children have died.
She sparked fury on Monday by seeming to justify the Manchester Arena bomb attack that killed 22 in 2017.